Welcome to Ahlberg Audiology & Hearing Aid Services
Ahlberg Audiology pledges to provide exceptional and professional services for Cleveland, TN and surrounding communities.
We commit to meeting the distinctive need of each patient that
enters our office and ensure a better quality of life through better hearing.
Our Audiologists Help You On Your Journey to Better Hearing
HEARING TEST –
COMPREHENSIVE DIAGNOSTIC EVALUATION
REAL EAR MEASUREMENT
FITTING / ACCLIMATION PERIOD
ON-GOING MAINTENANCE & CARE
Audiologist, Dr. Tiffany Ahlberg and team share about the services and your experience at Ahlberg Audiology & Hearing Aid Services, Cleveland, TN.
Having trouble hearing?
At Ahlberg Audiology & Hearing Aid Services, Your Hearing Is Our Priority
- You have difficulty hearing other people clearly, and misunderstanding what they say, especially in noisy places.
- You are asking people to repeat themselves.
- You listen to music or watching television loudly.
- Have to concentrate hard to hear what other people are saying, which can be tiring or stressful.
Hearing Aids to Fit Your Lifestyle & Hearing Loss
Today's hearing aids fit any personal need
What environments are you in most? Do you find some more challenging to hear and enjoy?
Home, Outdoors, Office, Work, Industrial/Warehouse Work, Restaurants, Church, Concerts, Other
Knowing what areas you have difficulty hearing is helpful to our Audiologists to help you achieve your goals.
Improve your relationships and communicate better with others when you can hear.
What kind of impact can hearing loss have on your life?
- Day-to-day interactions with family, friends and others are limited
- Miss out on what people are saying
- Experience a less social life
- Have strained relations with those you love
If you have hearing loss, you may have trouble fully participating in everyday life. You may mistake words in conversation, miss directions, leave a doorbell unanswered. Social isolation is a real result and can cause depression and feelings of missing out on life around you.
Hearing Aids Can Help
The benefits of treated hearing loss include:
- Have better relationships
- Effectively communicate with others
- Enjoy an improved quality of life
Hearing Aid Brands We Offer
Multi-Year Awards for Best Audiologist & Best Hearing Aids in Cleveland & Chattanooga, TN
“Your Hearing is Our Priority” is not just a slogan, it’s lived out in all of our interactions with our patients.
Our patients receive personalized care and 1:1 attention.
We test your hearing and select the appropriate devices for your individual hearing loss and lifestyle needs.
12-month, no-interest financing available.
Audiologist, Dr. Tiffany Ahlberg, discusses tinnitus in a featured segment on the 3PlusYou, WRCBTV, Chattanooga, TN.