AHLBERG AUDIOLOGY & HEARING AID SERVICES
Changing people’s lives with better hearing in Cleveland, Bradley County TN since 2000
Hearing Screening & Testing • Hearing Aids • Hearing Aid Repair • Ear Wax Removal • Custom Earmolds for All Purposes • No Risk Hearing Demonstrations • Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
Ahlberg Audiology pledges to provide exceptional and professional services for Cleveland, TN and surrounding communities.
We commit to meeting the distinctive need of each patient that
enters our office and ensure a better quality of life through better hearing.
Our Audiologists Help You On Your Journey to Better Hearing
We are with you every step of the way.
HEARING TEST –
COMPREHENSIVE DIAGNOSTIC EVALUATION
FITTING / ACCLIMATION PERIOD
ON-GOING MAINTENANCE & CARE
Hearing Aids to Fit Your Lifestyle & Hearing Loss
Today's hearing aids fit any personal need
What environments are you in most? Do you find some more challenging to hear and enjoy?
- Industrial/Warehouse for Work
Schedule a Hearing Test and Evaluation Today!
How Do you Know if You Have Hearing Loss?
- Do you have a problem hearing on the telephone?
- Do you have trouble hearing when there is noise in the background?
- Is it hard to follow conversation when there are several people talking at the same time?
- Do many people around you seem to mumble or not speak clearly?
- Do you play the TV or radio louder than your friends, spouse, or relatives?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you would benefit from a hearing test! Schedule one today!
Improve your relationships and communicate better with others when you can hear.
What kind of impact can hearing loss have on your life?
- Day-to-day interactions with family, friends and others are limited
- Miss out on what people are saying
- Experience a less social life
- Have strained relations with those you love
If you have hearing loss, you may have trouble fully participating in everyday life. You may mistake words in conversation, miss directions, leave a doorbell unanswered. Social isolation is a real result and can cause depression and feelings of missing out on life around you.
Hearing Aids Can Help
The benefits of treated hearing loss include:
- Have better relationships
- Effectively communicate with others
- Enjoy an improved quality of life
Hearing Aid Brands We Offer
Multi-Year Awards for Best Audiologist in Cleveland & Chattanooga, TN
“Your Hearing is Our Priority” is not just a slogan, it’s lived out in all of our interactions with our patients.
Our patients receive personalized care and 1:1 attention.
We test your hearing and select the appropriate devices for your individual hearing loss and lifestyle needs.
12-month, no-interest financing available.
Audiologist, Dr. Tiffany Ahlberg and team share about the services and your experience at Ahlberg Audiology & Hearing Aid Services, Cleveland, TN.
Audiologist, Dr. Tiffany Ahlberg discusses tinnitus in a featured segment on the 3PlusYou, WRCBTV, Chattanooga, TN.