Coronavirus - COVID-19 UPDATE
The Latest Information Regarding our Office Safety Plans and Protocol
updated August 24, 2022
Thank you for trusting Ahlberg Audiology with your hearing healthcare.
We are continuing to follow the infection control protocol for audiologists. This plan has been in place since we opened and will continue to reduce the impact of the COVID-19 virus. We would like to take this time to ensure our patients that we are monitoring the situation closely.
Our office will remain open unless otherwise instructed by local health officials.
We will contact you if any changes need to be made to your appointment time or date.
Important For All Upcoming Scheduled Appointments:
The following are guidelines we would like patients to use when determining if they should reschedule their appointment.
At this time, wearing masks are optional.
If you are immuno-compromised and wish our staff wear a mask in your presence, please call our office prior to your appointment advising us.
All patients and anyone accompanying them should have an absence of symptoms for at least 48 hours.
- recent or active illness
- known exposure to an actively sick person
- shortness of breath not explained by an underlying health condition
We also ask that you reschedule if you have recently traveled outside the US within the last 2 weeks.
If you answered YES to any of the above, please stay home and reschedule your appointment.
- We have placed additional signage on the front door.
- We currently have alcohol based hand sanitizer available in our office even though frequent and routine, hand washing for 20 seconds is recommended.
- We have a station set up in the office to disinfect hearing instruments prior to handing to employees.
- We are following CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting of the office in an attempt to offer our patients a clean and safe environment. For example, all surfaces will be sanitized immediately after and in between patient appointments.
We appreciate you and your continued support.
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, please call our office at (423) 641-0956.
MONDAY – THURSDAY
8:00 AM – 11:45 AM
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
SATURDAY – SUNDAY CLOSED